P.J. "Josh" Rovero
- Work Experience:
- Meteorologist, Oceanographer, Hydrographer and
- Oceanographer and Project Manager,
Ocean Surveys, Inc
- US Navy
- Oceanography Lecturer and Researcher,
Naval Postgraduate School
- Commanding Officer, Deep Ocean Hydrographic Survey Unit (USNS Tanner)
- Commander, Defense Mapping Agency Atlantic Office.
- Officer in Charge, NATO Weather/Oceano Detachment, Sicily, Italy.
Weather/Oceano Center, Guam.
- Surface Ship
Damage Control Assistant.
- Aviation Electronics Technician, SH-3H helos
- Camp Counselor
- Meteorological and Industrial Instrument Technician, Airflo Instruments
Commercial: FCC GRTO with marine radar endorsement
Professional services available exclusively through